Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2 Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2

Inspirational

Wow man, I've been stuck in a creative rott for a while, but this game totaly kicked me out of it :)! awesome job, I love how simple the controls are, first game I've finished in a while. Congrats

HoverTanks HoverTanks

Awesome game

Hey man, this is great! I remember playing Tau something on my spec ZX and this very much brought be back , great job.

to be a bit critical, the graphics are cool but maybe some characters and a story (however shallow) would add that personal element...
anyhow, everyone has their 2c and these are mine, but u my friend get a 4/5 great stuff.

Hook Shot Hook Shot

Good times

I enjoyed it :), only 7 cause I wont play it again, but man, i must say, GAME DESIGN DEMYSTIFIED is indeed an awesome book

pixelz responds:

YEA GAME DESIGN DEMYSTIFIED! OH YEAH!
LOL thanks for the review dude!

Mario Tetris Da best Mario Tetris Da best

VERY NICE

It ofcourse needs alot of improvement to realy stand out, if you added bonuses , or say marioeske enemies , maybe turtle gumbas that u can drop bricks on and they start bounding around killing other bricks u know, something that would differentiate it adn make ppl remember it. But this is a VERY VERY solid engine to build a fun game on, PRESS ON, this is one of th esmoothest flash tetrises (or tetrii) I saw

RSA: 3 Yoshi Island RSA: 3 Yoshi Island

I liked it... :)

hehe. for another stupid game its not so stupid :) . made me smile so humor 8 :)

Deep Space - TSF Deep Space - TSF

Great new game concept!

Great game concept, very fun. I didn't realise tho that the character goes to the place u click, I think it just kinda lurches in that directoin, I would add a very thin arrow showing exactly where the thing will end up.

Matrix Rampage Matrix Rampage

Great Graphics and Gameplay

But its just a bit repetative, if you would put in a story line, that would be amazing, I am sure for someone with your skills it wouln't be a problem to write some sort of a script event handler. I love the graphics tho. amazing pixel work.

Electronic Sound Machine Electronic Sound Machine

A good attempt

Its a great start, but once again this is a trance/dance thing, there has been so many of those, try to spice up the styles and samples a bit, also try to build in a timing mechanism, the problem in flash many times, that its not repsoncive enough, there is a delay, which could be a the sample's fault or the flash itself, maybe if thre is something that would quantize it to the beat a bit, like u press the button but it would trigger a short while later in sync with the beat. Just my two cents.

purplepanda physics purplepanda physics

GooSurfer5000

Awesome physics, this runs very smoothly. I could imagine a game where a character would be sliding along the wavy surface firing fireballs into the air and when they fall they ripple the floor throwing everyone up in the air .... :) just an idea. hehe. gooSurfer. Anyhow, amazing work, sorry for 7 but its just a demo, share with the world on how u did it, in a few werds :)

jazzy jones jazzy jones

I MISS MY CAT....

THIS GAME IS FUCKING GREAT MAN, I MEAN THE GRAFIX ARE HORRIBLE ON ONE HAND, BUT IF YOU PUT THEM ON ADULT SWIM IN THIS CONTEXT THEY WOULD BE AND ARE AWESOME!!!! FUCKING A MAN, this game kept me playing longer than most. GREAT JOB Cabt wait to finish it.